Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome,
Twins snuff out the angels breath,
Who holds the key to endless death,
Giants bane stands gold and pale,
Won through pain from a woven jail.
Twins snuff out the angels breath,
Who holds the key to endless death,
Giants bane stands gold and pale,
Won through pain from a woven jail.
we all want our parents to say they are proud of us and not complete failures. for Annabeth that hurts a lot because her mom being Athena the expectations are higher. her mom barely cntacats her becuase she is busy with goddess duties. I think I can relate. my mom does not say outrigt that I am a failure but she prabley thinks it or that I will fail in life if I don't work harder. Annabeth says her mother seemed angry and said she wanted revenge. she called Annabeth a failure because Percy was in the roman camp.
In the beginng Annabeth was acting the way she usaully did. but she changed a bit. she seemed nervous and a liitle scared. In the original series she always seemed calm but now she seems more wary. Also her mother affected her in a negative way. Annabeth says even though it's been a month since she saw her mom her words still stung. I mean it takes me a few days to get over my mom yelling at me.
In the beginng Annabeth was acting the way she usaully did. but she changed a bit. she seemed nervous and a liitle scared. In the original series she always seemed calm but now she seems more wary. Also her mother affected her in a negative way. Annabeth says even though it's been a month since she saw her mom her words still stung. I mean it takes me a few days to get over my mom yelling at me.
Good job, girl! I like the way you formatted the quote! Nicely done! I agree with what you said at the beginning of paragraph 2! I would want that too! Poor, Annabeth...
ReplyDeleteSuggestion: Work on Conventions :)